I cannot believe how fast 2015 is going and that it is November already! The holidays are coming up really fast and before you know it, Thanksgiving is around the corner (literally, it's next week)! If you do not want to deal with the cooking and clean up during the holidays, Marie Callender's offers their "Holiday Feasts" for take-out of their complete delicious holiday meals, starting at $99.99. Please see more information below....
AMERICA’S FAVORITE HOLIDAY FEASTS ARE BACK!
Marie Callender’s Feasts Provide Everything You Need for the Perfect “Home-Cooked Holiday Meal”
The holiday hustle and bustle is upon us, and Marie Callender’s is ready to take the stress out of the season! Guests can choose from FIVE delicious Holiday Feasts and more than 30 of Marie Callender’s legendary pies. Easy online ordering is available at www.mariecallenders.com.
The Holiday Feasts serve between four- eight people and features a complete dinner with all of the trimmings and, of course, a Marie Callender’s signature Pumpkin or Apple Pie. All Feasts are conveniently packed and ready to go. All you need to do is heat, serve and enjoy – it’s that easy!
Marie Callender’s five Holiday Feasts include:
- Turkey Breast Feast ($99.99) – An oven roasted turkey breast with all the feast trimmings, serves four- six.
- Ham Feast ($109.99) – A bone-in spiral cut quarter ham and chipotle-pineapple glaze topping with feast trimmings, serves four- six.
- Ultimate Whole Turkey Feast ($119.99) – A whole roasted turkey with all the feast trimmings, serves six-eight.
- Ham and Turkey Combo Feast ($139.99) – A roasted turkey breast and Marie Callender’s bone-in, spiral cut quarter ham with chipotle-pineapple glaze topping and all the feast trimmings, serves six-eight.
- Ultimate Ham & Turkey Feast ($149.99) – A whole roasted turkey and Marie Callender’s bone-in, spiral cut quarter ham with chipotle-pineapple glaze topping and all the feast trimmings, serves six-eight.
- Apple-Sage Stuffing
- Fire-Roasted Yams (with Cranberry Streusel Topping)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Fresh Mashed Potatoes
- Turkey Gravy
- Chef’s Vegetables
- Fresh Baked Cornbread
- Whole Pumpkin or Apple Pie
- Marie’s Special Blend Coffee
- Bone-In Spiral Cut Quarter Ham ($39.99)
- Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast ($36.99)
- Whole Roasted Turkey ($49.99)
* Image provided by Marie Callender's.